Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Catching everything up to date

I promised that I would bring bring this blog up to date. I am now going to do so. If I miss anything important, I slept through it. That is the reason, I slept right through it.

About two days after Phillip and Kat went back to Missouri, I bought a new car. I really wanted to wait a little longer, but it just did not work out that way. I knew I had to do it sooner or later, but I really was hoping to wait until next year, but it was not to be. However, God granted me a 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt. I only wanted a car with a functional CD player, and cruise control. God answered that prayer, and gave me power windows and locks, heated leather seats, and a sun roof. I have two cigarette lighter ports, a USB port, and a auxiliary port, and the capability to access satellite radio if I want to buy the service. I can also subscribe to OnStar, if I want. I did not ask for all of these things, but I new that I would like them in a car. God gave them too me, and I am so very grateful.

A few days after that, Mom, Dad, and I went to a Triumphant Quartet concert in Morrison. We had a wonderful time. There were a lot of laughs.

Then on 8-7-2011, I went to the Talbot Family Reunion. I enjoyed my time there, and saw a number of family members that I had not seen in a year or so. That is because we get together about once a year at the reunion. As that was a Sunday, I then left and went to church that night. When we let out, I went to see my Grandparents, Aunt Sandra, Uncle Ron, and my Cousins with their spouses and assorted offspring. I then went over to my parents house for a few hours, and then life returned back to its normal schedule.

I set up the church website, and am maintaining it as best as I can. I have it pretty well set up, but there are a few things that I still want to try with it. Of course, it will need constant upkeep, but that is the easy part. The website for the church is www.fountainoftruth.org. I will of course be working on it often.

Well, that is all that I can think of for now. I will be posting again soon. Until then God bless and keep you.

No comments: