Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Taking Another Trip

I have at least three new items that I am in the process of developing, but it will be another few weeks before I am comfortable enough with the topics to make an entry here to them. However, I am going to revert to more lighthearted fare for the next few weeks.

It is the start of my travel season. This season kicks itself off at the end of July and will conclude at the beginning of January. This is the time of year that I take all my time off from work, and attend various conferences and family events.

My first event of the season is a quick trip to Bro. Epley's campmeeting in Racine, MO. This will be followed by a trip to Gatlinburg, TN for the WPF Summit and Campmeeting, and Passing the Mantle in Kansas City. I hope to have some pictures from each of these events to post either during or after my trips.

Hopefully, for some of you who read my blog regularly, I may get to meet you soon. God bless and keep you in the name of Jesus.

3 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

You are invited to follow my Christian blog

Speth354 said...

Traveling mercies in Jesus name!

Jonathan said...

Thank you Speth354!! I will definitely need them!