Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Trying to get everything together

I know that it has been more than a week since the last time that I posted. This is due to having been very busy over the last several days. I have worked 12-16 hours a day, been in church, with family, or car shopping every single day. It has not left much in the way of time for posting  on my blog. I do have additional updates from my brother's visit, as well as the story of my car shopping adventure, and finally the family reunion that I was at last Sunday. I do not know if I will be able to post again before Thursday, but I hope to bring everything up to date starting then at the latest. Forgive me please for the delay, and I will post everything in due time. I appreciate your patience very much.

No comments: