Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Reviving the Blog!

Having been away from this blog for quite some time, I was uncertain about leaving it up or closing shop entirely. I recently decided to return and start posting again. I would like to give a wide variety of updates on things that have happened since I walked away, but that would take far too long. Suffice it to say that after a period of at least two years, I have decided to commence my blogging again. This is especially true when I saw that my blog has continued to be seen around the world, though at a much slower rate than when I post regularly.

I have some thoughts, and may post them today but I might also get them tomorrow. Much will depend on how fast my research and typing progresses. Thank you again for reading, and I apologize for my very extended absence.

No comments: