Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Staying Busy

Well, we are still very busy and active. On Monday, my pastor and I engaged in an outreach to get people to come to church. We handed out more than 150 packets to people inviting them to church. We are going to be passing out flyers to people over the next few days. We will have about 160 to pass out. By faith, we will see people come to church from this.

I just helped to get the initial flyers ready for our church's Christmas Party. We will be passing these out as well. I can hardly wait to see the what will happen. I will have to be sure to get pictures.

We had a visitor in church tonight. I know that we will be seeing more of this as time goes on.

3 comments:

AYR said...

I am interested in how the flyers worked out.

Was there any results?

Jonathan said...

We had a couple of people come, but they were friends that we have known for years. So know, outside of promises that were not fulfilled, we had no results from our Christmas flyers. However, I have heard that we might have better results this year (people that I have been getting to know).

Anonymous said...

The important thing is that you are reaching out to people.

Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.
(Ecclesiastes 11:1)