Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Some General Information

I have an explanation and update for my post today.

1) The picture is nearly 1 1/2 years old, but it was the best that was available that I could post. I am the individual in black with the red striped tie. The young man is Bro. Wilson. He spoke at our 2nd annual Christmas banquet. This was one of the pictures from that event.

2) I have a bit of news for my second topic.

My youngest brother and his wife are coming up from the Kansas City area to see us Friday. They will be with us through Monday. Mom, Dad, Phillip, Kat (Phillip's wife), and I are going to be going to a concert Friday night. Then Sunday is going to be our first family day. We are going to be having a very busy weekend, and I am going attempt to get some pictures to post here after.

Well, God bless you and I shall keep you updated.

No comments: